These are the
instructions for setting up another email account under Outlook
Click on any of the pictures to see an example of the screen.
1) Start Outlook Express
2) Click on File
3) Click on Identities
4) Click on Add New Identity...
5) Type a name that you want the new identity to be called. You can
add a password so that when you start Outlook Express you will have to
put in a password before getting the mail. Click on OK.
6) Click on Yes when prompted to Switch Identities.
7) If Outlook Express is not your default email client then you will
get the message below. If you plan to use Outlook Express all the time
then click on Yes otherwise Click on No.
8) Click on Create a New Internet mail account so that the dot is
located in the circle next to it.
9) Click on Next
10) Type in your name as you would like for it to appear when you
send out an email.
11) Click on Next
12) Make sure the dot is in the circle next to I already have and
e-mail address ...
13) Click on the box next to E-mail address and type in your email
14) Click on Next
15) The incoming mail server is a POP3
16) In both the Incoming and Outgoing mail server type in
17) Click on Next
18) Type in the username and password for this email account
19) Click on Next
20) Click on Finish
21) Click on Do not import at this time - make sure the dot is in the
circle next to it
22) Click on Finish
23) Now Outlook Express will startup with the newly created email
To switch between the various email accounts do the following:
Start Outlook Express
2) Click on File
3) Click on Switch Identity
4) Select the Identity to change to
5) Click on Ok
When Outlook Express starts the next time it will start with the
newly selected account. For more information on using Outlook Express
click on Help in Outlook Express or see www.microsoft.com.